Tell Us Your View

Are you a product of Physics Study Centre ? or you mentor students ? You can tell us about your experiences at Physics Study Centre and we'll post your thoughts. You can send your photographs and videos related to physics study centre. You can also send articles or advices of academic interest or you can comment beneath.

E-Mail : a_sharma205@yahoo.co.in
I'm the Author of this blog :)



Amit Sharma:
"I was preparing for IIT-JEE 2004 and I was like totally stuck in chemistry. Inorganic made me cry and I had very limited idea of organic chemistry. Then I came in contact with Ram Pravesh Sir ( well, he was going to be married to my sister Kavita ! ). I described him my problems and he invited me over to his place in Delhi. We started having late night sessions. And, he was awesome ! I wouldn't have been selected with JEE-rank 1608, had it been not for him. Excellent teacher & excellent mentor !"

No comments:

Post a Comment